It was built in the 6th year of Qing Emperor Yongzheng (AD 1728), was built by Jue Tong Zen Master, and was enshrined in Sanbao Buddha. The original place was at the entrance of Qingshui Rock Pit, which was only moved here in Jiaqing four years. The mountains and streams of this place are as clear as mirrors, so the name is “Qingshuiyan”, and Huashan Hushanyan, Nantou Bishanyan, and the three major rock temples in the middle, and the “Qingshui Spring” scenery in the temple is also the eight scenes of Changhua. First, it has been listed as a wildlife sanctuary. The dragon pillars, paintings and carvings in the temples are all exquisite craftsmanship, and preserve precious ancient artifacts, including many ancient urns, such as the “Nanhai Cihang” in the Qianlong period and the “Tsiuyun quilt” in the Daoguang period. In the Guangxu period, the “Qingshui Spring” and the Eight Immortals Table in the Daoguang Period are quite historical.
No. 2, Qingshuiyan Rd., Shetou Township